Last week I announced that the Dowsing with the Angels training is now available. I’ve kept the cost low (with an even lower hardship tuition if that’s needed), because my mission is to help as many people as I can to plug into their guidance, their angels’ wisdom.
Why? Because it’s an essential ingredient for the evolution of humanity.
Now, more than ever, we need to be following divine guidance.
In a class I recently taught, the words, “Guidance is no longer a ‘nice to have’ skill, it’s a tool for survival” spilled out of my mouth.
We are living in a phase of humanity’s evolution when there is so much noise coming at us and when the decisions we make are crucial for the future we are creating together (yes, like voting).
This can be challenging. We have to be very intentional to stay centered and in vertical alignment with Source.
It takes dedication and strong commitment, because the last thing we want happening is to have the wounded inner children, bruised egos and unbalanced selves calling the shots. Especially now.
We need to be making decisions that are in step with the greater good – ours, our children’s and all those children of the generations to come.
Yes, dowsing is a tool that can help with this. I love it and if you’re called to try it out, I hope you do.
My plea to you today, however, is to use whatever tools, techniques and practices work best for you to stay aligned moment to moment with your choices.
A lot of people ask me, “How do I know if my guidance is right? If my decisions are the right ones?”
- the guidance you receive feels like it’s coming from a Source of deep and profound Love, like the quintessential parent.
- know your own energy. I love Human Design for this, because some of us are wired with a need to take our time so that the emotions can process. The bigger the emotional influence on the decision, the more important it is to wait for clarity.
- use your tools, your pendulum, your body, your cards and let the clarity come to you. You can’t force it.
Back to dowsing…
I would love to help you learn how to reliably dowse and get answers that are clear.
To this end, I’ve just put the finishing touches on my newest virtual, on-demand training: Dowsing with the Angels.
The training consists of:
- 47 minute training video
- handouts to support key points and takeaways
- a live Q&A session with me on November 7th at 11am Eastern with options to participate via recording and submit questions ahead of time.
- unlimited access to this training (no end date) and any future Q&A sessions for this course. You’ll have it there for you to watch again and again, should you feel the need
The fee is a one-time payment of $22.22 and with a hardship tuition option of $4.44, should you be in need.
Please know that pendulum and dowsing rods are not included.
If ever there was a time to get closer to the angels, it’s now.
For more information or to register with the hardship tuition, visit the website
Malcolm Gladwell wrote about intuition in his popular book Blink, the Power of Thinking Without Thinking, “Insight is not a lightbulb that goes off inside our heads. It is a flickering candle that can easily be snuffed out.”
Let’s keep the candles lit.
Until next time…